The PACDL (Presco™ Access Control Data Logger) offers an affordable access control package for up to 8 access points when used with the PAC series door access controllers. The Data Logger provides a user friendly platform for access control with the ability to store data and program your access control system locally or via a P.C.
• Store 6,000 events and 400 users details
• Up to 4 Presco™ decoders can be monitored simultaneously
• RS232 interface to your computer
• Store codes, names, events and setup data for up to 17 days without power
• Real time clock and calendar
• Events are stored with time and date stamp
• User names can be up to 12 characters in length
• 20 character x 2 line LCD display with backlighting
• 20 key keyboard
• Operator code for viewing events in the history buffer
• Three levels of operator codes to restrict access to setup menus
• Full upload/download capability
The PACDL makes programming multiple Presco TM door access controllers a breeze, providing a user friendly platform for access control with full upload/download capabilities directly from the PACDL or your P.C.
Maximum security is provided with 3 different operator levels for programming, editing user details or simply viewing events. When an event is logged it is locked into memory and cannot be manipulated, so you know the integrity of your access control system is assured.