The Sentinel Doorstation Mark 2 gives occupants of office & apartment buildings a safe means to communicate with visitors via intercom, and a secure way of managing entrance control.
The Sentinel Doorstation Series is designed for unguarded apartments and office buildings. It offers secured entry, code access door release, with auto answer and termination of calls. Users can communicate with visitors and allow keyless entry.
The standard panel size for all Sentinel units is 130mm x 270mm, custom panel sizes and layouts can be tailor made to your needs. Panels are available in either vertical or horizontal, and can be anodised aluminium or stainless steel.
Please Note: – Surface Mount Box can be ordered separately.
- 1000 name and phone number capacity
- keyless door entry
- dual line LCD with back light
- up to 3 on board relays with unique codes (optional)
- A Name & Phone Number capacity of 500 (16 digits max)
- No Directory Service (MK4 Only)
- Two on board relays with unique codes (Up to 3 optional)
- No V90 / 56k Modem (MK4 Only)
- Half Duplex hands free operation
- Keyless door entry
- Dual line LCD with back light
- Non volatile memory
- Backup battery circuitry built in
- Programmable company logo / building name
- Auto hang up and auto answer facilities
- Flexible 1 to 6 digit room numbers
- RTC recording and storing of gate events
- Half duplex hands free operation
- Loud speaker output of 1 watt peak, one phone line required
- Power pack supplied
- Remote operating features (speaker and mic level control)
- Dual remote relay activation (door/gate release)
- Local programming facilities (optional no bill interface)
- RFID card reader for gate release (optional)