The Sentinel gives occupants of apartments and office buildings a safe means to communicate with visitors, and a secure way of allowing entry.
The Sentinel Series is designed for unguarded apartments and office buildings. It offers code access door release, with auto answer and termination of calls. Users can communicate with visitors and allow keyless entry.
The systems are available in both Horizontal and Vertical configurations and operate over PSTN or a PABX, the only expense is a telephone line connection (GSM Interface available) and line rental OR optional No Bill Interface hardware upgrade, which means the unit no longer require a dedicated PSTN line, so there are no call costs.
For the added security of visitor lift access to the allocated floor/level only, the Sentinel can control the floor/level access using the Lift Interface hardware upgrade.
Please Note: – Surface Mount Box can be ordered separately.
The Sentinel range is flexibly designed to suit the requirements of a multi story high-rise buildings. Please contact us for more information.
- The SENTINEL MK3 (Keypad only)
- A Name & Phone Number capacity of 500 (16 digits max)
- No Directory Service (MK4 Only)
- Two on board relays with unique codes (Up to 3 optional)
- No V90 / 56k Modem (MK4 Only)
- Half Duplex hands free operation
- Keyless door entry
- Dual line LCD with back light
- Non volatile memory
- Backup battery circuitry built in
- Programmable company logo / building name
- Auto hang up and auto answer facilities
- Flexible 1 to 6 digit room numbers
- RTC recording and storing of gate events
- Half duplex hands free operation
- Loud speaker output of 1 watt peak, one phone line required
- Power pack supplied
- Remote operating features (speaker and mic level control)
- Dual remote relay activation (door/gate release)
- Local programming facilities (optional no bill interface)
- RFID card reader for gate release (optional)